Sunday, April 17, 2011

The most exciting horse race in the history of horse races



Look what I found.

The place: Aquaduct.
The date: 1/31/08
The competitors: E Z Dollar, #4 (and a bunch of less important horses).



Here comes EEEEEEEE Z Dollar for the challenge!




 E Z Dollar is neck and neck!  (Please notice the discrepancy in size between the delicate and dainty Mr Dollar and the favorite to win--dude is built!)



E Z Dollar pulls ahead of Mr Muscles!



E Z Dollar streaks toward the finish line!
No one can catch him now!  (Check out those ears)




 It's E Z DOLLAR!!!!


Let's get a close up of that stunning horse. 





The winning horse!



 Cutest winning horse in the history of winning horses!



 Here's his nice easy cool down canter.  Looks more familiar.











 Cutest winning horse with his cutest little face!






 Everyone is so happy.





Bye E Z Dollar, you done good.



To date, I have watched this video approximately 259 times.  It made me cry.  He tries so hard!  It makes my heart burst.

If I am near you and a computer, you can be sure you will be seeing this video, from calracing. com.  And, you better believe I tried numerous questionable ways to try to get the video itself posted here, but I'm not quite tech savvy enough/I think it's illegal.  Sure these screenshots are totally fine though...

When I was finding out about EZ's racing past, a friend at school asked me what it meant, how the news changed anything.  I tried to explain that it doesn't change anything really, other than make me more proud of him, knowing more about how different his previous lives have been and how good he is in this one.  On one hand, I just love the lil guy, and so finding out anything, particularly video evidence, of his little face before I knew him is exciting.   Then add to that fact that it's horse racing we're talking about, which is pretty inherently exciting, and the lil guy actually wins, well you've just gotta be proud of the bugger.

No comments:

Post a Comment