Friday, January 28, 2011

Still not a horse


But still endlessly entertaining. 
Scamp is having a hard time with winter--a little bit of cabin fever.  I throw him out in the snow sometimes to counter the incessant meowing in my face when I would rather be sleeping.  All day and night long he's looking for any entertainment, whether it be from the window that I am trying to work at or the pen I am trying to use.

  
All of these things become of utmost importance when they are trying to be put into use.


Very subtle.

Annoying?  Who, me??


These things all also have to be tested for edibility.  Folder?  Reconstruction essay?  At least now we can be sure.


And I wonder why I never get any work done.


1 comment:

  1. but he's so beautiful!! and precious!! [when his claws are sheathed and his mouth shut, atleast.]

    ReplyDelete