Sunday, December 26, 2010

Small Animals Being Cute


 I'm not sure if I've mentioned it, but there are some cute small animals hanging around here.






How adorable is Donker in his coat?  Very, I know.

And then there are the goats.  They are everywhere.


In igloos....


 outside of igloos....


 in haybales....



that Donker's trying to eat from...

Before this evening's snowstorm mom and I put blankets on the goats too.  They were actually dog blankets and rather ill-fitting, and when I went up to check after it actually was snowing they had wriggled out of them, so they won't be as cute as Donker.  We also tried to put a blanket on Myma, but that REALLY wasn't happening, so they all will be cold.  And cute.

And this is also cute: an Interminable Donovan and Petey video.  It's so long, because their interaction went on so long.  I never did figure out what either of them wanted, but it's clear they are besties. (If you pay careful attention, you can hear a faint Donker hee-haw when Donovan turns to look, as well as Dukey's barking and prancing, as well of course as my brilliant narration.  Then you get a gold star.)

No comments:

Post a Comment